- 1. You must own a boutique website. Marketplace store (example: Etsy, Amazon, eBay, etc.) will not be accepted.
- 2. You (“Store owner”) are responsibility for all fulfilment, return or exchange. We only redirect customers to your online store.
- 3. If your account is flagged too many times, it will be removed from our website (“BoutiqueDealz”). You will be notified prior to removal (you may appeal). *
- 4. The deal you post on our website (“BoutiqueDealz”) MUST be the same deal potential customers will view on your website. Additionally, you MUST have a contact information on your website (minimum an email address).
Link to your deal requires approval to confirm customers are not taken to a dangerous website. Your profile will not be visible on our homepage if your website is not approved.
*ACCOUNTS ARE FLAGGED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- The customer did not receive the product(s) AND no response from the owner to rectify.
- The product(s) customer received do not match what was advertised AND no response from the owner to rectify.
- The product(s) customer received are damaged or wrong size AND no response from the owner to rectify.
- The deal posted on BoutiqueDealz is not the same deal on the store’s website.